I desire to be a part of an Elmbrook Church medical team of people characterized by Christ-like behavior exhibited through unconditional love, unselfish service and unified team work. Our ultimate purpose is to partner with the hospital and community we're serving in Haiti to bring medical care and reduce suffering to those in need.
I promise to:
- Encourage team members, verbally and non-verbally. Recognize that my teammates have different strengths and abilities, and always be gracious and willing to help.
- Work out conflicts with team members when they arise, seeking resolution and restoration of relationships.
- Be flexible and understanding when things don't work out as planned or according to my standards.
- Demonstrate respect for local leadership (Cure International and hospital staff) and other team members by being sensitive, honest and patient - practicing open communication with them when necessary.
- Attend all team meetings.
- Demonstrate a positive loving attitude.