God is our strong refuge; he is truly our helper in times of trouble. For this reason we do not fear when the earth shakes, and the mountains tumble into the depths of the sea, Psalm 46:1-2


Pou chèf sanba yo. Se yon chante pitit Kore yo pou yo chante tou dousman. Se Bondye ki tout pwoteksyon nou, se li menm ki tout fòs nou. Li toujou pare pou ban nou sekou lè nou anba tray. Psalm 46:1-2







Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tickets in Hand

Okay all, tickets are purchased and mine are non-refundable so this thing is locked in (God Willing)! I've actually given this blog address out so I need to put some info out here. I'm going to try to get a hold of the entire team and get their bios up here for all to see. I'd like to get photos up too so I can start trying to learn team member names before we leave. I'm also going to put up a listing of my expenses and the donations that I've received just for some transparency. Yesterday a woman who I've never met gave Janet $20.

We need to get the medical team members list of their supply needs and we really need to start planning some food ideas. My family is going to start eating some simple rice and bean dishes next week so I can see what we can do to make them more interesting. I'll let you know how that goes.

I'm working with a phone company to try to get some europen phones donated but we will still need to purchase sim cards with air time in Haiti. That sounds weird and I'm going to keep trying to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment